The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- This website is owned and operated by Share Plan Partners Limited (“SPPL”).
Registered in England | Company No: 08791239 | VAT Reg. No. 198 1639 61
Registered address: Suite 2 Victoria House, South Street, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7QU
- The rights in the design, pictures, logos, photographs and content of this website are owned by or licensed to SPPL. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit any part of this website, except where expressly granted. You may view or print individual pages only for your own personal use.
- You agree and acknowledge that the information and views contained anywhere on this website shall not in any way constitute professional advice and that any advice or information you may receive through this website is in no way a substitute for professional advice.
- You agree to indemnify SPPL against any losses, liabilities, damages, expenses or costs incurred or suffered and any claim or legal proceedings brought or threatened arising out of your use of this website.
- SPPL shall not be held liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of this website.
- SPPL cannot promise that this website will be uninterrupted or entirely error free.
- This website may contain links to other websites not owned or operated by us. SPPL makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information or opinions contained in these websites. Any link to another website shall in no way be construed as an endorsement of the website by SPPL.
- SPPL reserves the right to change this website or these terms and conditions at any time. If you continue to use the website after such changes you will be bound by the new terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and your use of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of England and Wales.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
These Terms and Conditions were last reviewed and updated on 15 May 2015.